DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - Transparent White
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1009 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by magjov on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This protective case for the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is a very good quality case compared to the price. It came fairly quickly and I can say I love this product.
    Cons:
    It is a bit difficult to use the side buttons on the phone, as the cover although made from silicon it is a bit rigid. So you h...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Fit

posted by 427cobra on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace fits perfectly. It is has a soft material on the sides and harder PVC on the backside. The material is of good quality. All the neccessary slots are free for easy access, like SD-card and usb port
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect case for Samsung Galaxy Ace

posted by avcap1 on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It´s a very cool case for my Samsung Galaxy Ace. It looks very cool at the back of your phone, and it´s veary cheap (But it doesnt look cheap). It´s an excelent product. Easy to remove and clean. Very good plastic material, flexible and safe....
    Cons:
    None, it fits and is perfect!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works just fine

posted by Lucasdgx on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product do what is suposed to be done. It's very simple of use, the cellphone gets a good extra protection against scratches and falls. The PVC case absorbs a enormous amount of impact in case of an accident.
    Cons:
    I do not have founded nothing bad abjout the product yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good product!

posted by masterpulha on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    My wife has a galaxy ace so i bought this for her, se was very happy with it. It fits perfect, it has a good feeling, hard case. Nice trasparant color, so you can still see the white back of the galaxy ace.
    Cons:
    There are absolutely no cons of this product. Everythin is visible, the buttons and the camera on the back.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great protective pvc

posted by gogogoalex2 on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good protection, looks like absorbs blows without problems. Good price. Good quality, doesnt break in short time.
    Cons:
    Gets little yellow, or dont mantain the "natural" color with the time, not very yellow but little yellow. The cover o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case for the price!

posted by cbois on 11/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I got this case for my daughter's phone and I have to say for the price this is a great case. It looks great and it fits the Galaxy Ace S5830 perfectly and all buttons can be accessed easily. The matte finish on the back is also very nice. Very profession...
    Cons:
    Absolutely no cons for this great price!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by mahonie on 09/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    My wife has a galaxy ace so i bought this for her, se was very happy with it. It fits perfect, it has a good feeling, hard case. Nice trasparant color, so you can still see the white back of the galaxy ace.
    Cons:
    There are absolutely no cons of this product. Everythin is visible, the buttons and the camera on the back.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Thanks DEALEXTREME

posted by rafagtbr on 06/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Perfect fit for my Samsung Ace. I´m really happy with my Froyo (O.S. Android 2.2) phone. Now I´m happier it´s protected. The case is soft and made of silicon-like material. Looks good, fits good. Could be just a little bit easier to fit. If you also bo...
    Cons:
    None, realle. The greatest purchase for my mobile needs.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections