DX  » Community » Reviews » The Smallest Mini HD 720P 2.0M Pixel Digital Camera Camcorder
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by Erik63 on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works good. Nice quality of video. Very small and light camera. the size makes it a nice gadget for on holidays. I used it on my rc plane to get a nice FPV view.
    Cons:
    The color is a bit weird. orange object really stands out. not good in dark areas. It needs a large Micro SD card because the v...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not so good as expected, but do it's job

posted by prostosergik on 06/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -- Small and light -- Easy to use -- Really good video quality, truly 720p. -- Battery is not bad, gives me about 40 minutes of video time
    Cons:
    -- Very Bad housing build quality. It was on rope on my neck, then I slightly hurt it by my hand and voila, have camera broken ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good little camera

posted by alexgp on 04/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very little camera, easy to carry everywhere. It makes very good video, that's what i was looking for. Photos are good if you have a good lighting.
    Cons:
    It has no LCD to see what you're shooting. It has only one button on the top, so it's confusing to start using it. The outer pl...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very good cam

posted by lalaulouco on 12/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Excellent camera by the price. Videos have a good image quality. sharpen and easy of identify details. The cam is very small and light. Easy to put in anywhere. Is very simple of use. The built quality is good. come with various acessories.
    Cons:
    Have only a led to indicate the modes. maybe a simple lcd would more useful. The photo dont have a good image. The sound too co...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very funny device

posted by Shpirt on 06/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It's very small, but pretty funny looking, unlike other small or «spy» cams. - Video quality is surprisingly good.
    Cons:
    - Photo quality is not so good as video. - Doesn't work as webcam in linux - Doesn't operate while connected to pc (only file b...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MAD CAMERA

posted by poseidon981 on 06/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -very small -720p recording = awesome -very slim and smooth -works like a charm
    Cons:
    -nothing -could have given a case....just to protect it...but not really a cone when i could where it over my neck
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections