DX  » Community » Reviews » FW50 Compatible 7.2V 1020mAh Replacement Battery Pack for Sony NEX-5C/NEX-3CV/A55/A33
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent alternative to Sony's original battery – FW50 Compatible 7.2V 1020mAh Replacement Battery Pack for Sony NEX-5C/NEX-3CV/A55/A33 Reviews

posted by dumell on 01/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
A bit more expensive than some of the other third party batteries here, but still far cheaper than the original. I have several Pisen batteries for other gadgets and I think they keep getting better and better, more like actual brand products. The case is of excellent build quality and gives you a sense of confidence in the product. As far as I can tell it works and lasts just as long as the original, if not longer.
Cons:
Nothing really. If I really have to try to come up with something it would be the plastic blister pack it comes in, it's a pain to open.
Other:
If the original battery was the only option available, I would try to manage with only one. But this is so cheap it makes sense to have two so I always have a fully charge battery ready if I need it.
Bottomline:
Great value for you money.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections