DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 1400mAh Rechargeable Battery for Samsung B6520/B7300 + More
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9313 (93%)
  • 4 Star:71 (7%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very nice substitute to the original

posted by joaopgsilva on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I didn't have much time to evaluate the product but seems very nice, it is not discharging to fast, it seems better than my original one, wich already has 3 years but since it was original i though it would be better.
    Cons:
    The con for me seems to be the construction that this have, it seems very plastic, and not very strong.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Phone working again thanks to this battery

posted by RPizarroP on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cheap Perfect compatibility with my Samsung i5800 Quality looks good Good packing The same capacity of the original battery Marked as gift, no taxes paids
    Cons:
    Very high delivery time, but mainly because very poor Correos de Chile service quality
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Replace battery samsung phone 7 omnia

posted by Maximiliaan on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The DX battery fits perfectly in my samsung phone the omnia 7. I bought the battery because so i can replace the battery in the phone when the battery is nearly empty. This way you can discharge the battery almost completely, not when it is still half full...
    Cons:
    I bought the battery because I replace the battery in the phone only when the battery is nearly empty. This way you can dischar...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect replacement when your battery goes down

posted by psanchez1 on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -The battery life is the expected (Similar to the original batteries). -The quality of the product seems very good. -No compatibility problems.
    Cons:
    -No cons about the battery, it works fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good & cheap battery for my samsung galaxy appolo

posted by janvangent on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap! Good capacity, the battery is long lasting, much butter than my original Samsung battery after 1 year of use. After noticing how good this aftermarket battery is, I ordered 3 more batteries (smartphone girlfriend, father,. friend). A good battery for...
    Cons:
    None, it just works like a charm. No problems. Don't hesitate to buy.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works perfectly

posted by alvama on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Much cheaper than the original one -Arrived very soon since i ordered -Lasts for a long time when it's completely charged -Fits perfectly in my Samsung GT S-8530
    Cons:
    No cons at all, totally recommende as far as i know. it could be a little cheaper, but the price is payable
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good replacement for a good price

posted by grjvirtual on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good price. - In my country it's is difficult to find with a reasonable price. - Fits perfect on Omnia i8910, better than the original - lasts about a day with a good use of the phone, if you use it less it can last about 1,5 day
    Cons:
    - maybe it' is not 1400mAh but I bought 2 of them because smartphones drain so much battery
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great battery

posted by mmthabet on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Dirt cheap Long battery life (lasts min 3 days) used in my omnia HD phone (though it fits in other samsung models as well) good packaging
    Cons:
    non so far though the shipping took sometime, but this is not the problem of the manufacturer, mostly its due the cheap shippin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement

posted by protomank on 10/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Better duration than my original battery on my i5800L. Fits better (less loose) on the slot than the original. Good build quality.
    Cons:
    None I can think of, I'm actually planning to buy a second one for backup.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    + Life UP!

posted by LuizDR on 08/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cheap baterry! In my country, we can only find this one for at least 5x this price! Very hard do find, so, here it is! If you have an old cel as I do, you'll need this baterry.. fits well in my cell (Galaxy 3). I thought I would have some trouble with ...
    Cons:
    well, I can assume that the quality isn't the best, so it won't last >1 yr, as an original one. This isn't a real cons, beca...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections