DX  » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Mushroom Figure Coin Bank (Random Color)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:364 (36%)
  • 4 Star:647 (64%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Gift for kids or Mario's lover

posted by SoMeGoD on 01/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a perfect gift to every Mario's lovers or kids. I bought two of those as gifts and they were very, very happy about it. It's something that could never go wrong. It fits at home, at the office or anywhere you want it, and people just love it.
    Cons:
    You don't have the option to choose your on color. Although it says random color, I ordered two of those and the two came in pi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect gift for a MarioBro's lover!

posted by maytjexo on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Too cute for a mariobros lover! i ordered one because i am inlove with mariobros. to my luck, i received the pink one, yay!! Too cute for a mariobros lover! i ordered one because i am inlove with mariobros. to my luck, i received the pink one, yay!! Too cut...
    Cons:
    you are not able to choose your own color, bummer. :( and could be a bit bigger. you are not able to choose your own color, bum...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    harder than I expected, but... random color

posted by Supersilthrim on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's so hard, it's seems to be weak plastic, but it's good. The size is perfect for me, maybe you can't put in so much money, but I like the size.
    Cons:
    The biggest con is the random color... I wanted the green one but I get the orange one... Anyway I'm lucky, I don't get the pin...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mushroom bank

posted by meetoo on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks great, nice size and very well made. Feels good to touch. Everything that has to do with Mario and Mario Mushrooms is beautiful, nostalgic and famous, so it's a great product
    Cons:
    Has a lot of color options, but it's random. The random isn't very good, I got three orange ones. Eventho it's my favourite col...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like it for the price

posted by varokaballa on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It´s cheap and very funny for a small present for children or girlfriends, if you like mario things, buy it. Very cute for a cheap price, if you want like this, you are in the right place.
    Cons:
    One of the white circles are no very good done but it doesn't matter, its cute. The ¿plug? that you remove to get the mone...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute, perfect for kids

posted by pamelagz on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It´s a really really really cute mario mushroom. I got a red one and gave it as a present to my nephew. He is 7 and he just love it and start asking everybody for coins. The material and colors are really fine and the eyes are very well done.
    Cons:
    The white circles or spots of the mushroom head are not well done, the edges are kind of blurred. Everything else is fine. I c...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic figure of Mario's Mushroom

posted by bzaccaria on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This figure is amazing, the materials with are made are very goods. Is very cheap, and a good piece of collection.
    Cons:
    The prupose of the figure are save mony, this thing is very smal for do that. But for a child , is a start. The color of the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mushroom Coin Bank

posted by LuciaYabe on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Made of plastic, very easy to handle. Good size, not that big, but not that small. May be given to kids. Very good design. Good inner space to put coins. Washable.
    Cons:
    Random collors. Unfortunatelly, the collor can´t be chosen. White parts may get easily dusted.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for any Mario fan!

posted by camerush on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Same as picture, and matches greatly the original figure. Lightweight, good material, and bottom cap to remove coins when wanted. Its a hard plastic so dropping it, means no breaking in it, along with no pain when handling it. Good for decoration or to actu...
    Cons:
    Color selection would be nice, I honestly would of preferred to get a Red or a Green one from the org. Mario... I sadly got a Y...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice "piggy-bank"!

posted by r2yneth on 09/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very cheap and affordable piggy bank - Made of nice material but it's stinky at the beginning - Has a very nice bottom cover that fits more than perfect so you know your coins won't drop out - The coin-slit is huge so you won't miss when putting in coi...
    Cons:
    - Smells pretty bad at the beginning - No other cons
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections