DX  » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Mushroom Figure Coin Bank (Random Color)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great for any Mario fan! – Super Mario Mushroom Figure Coin Bank (Random Color) Reviews

posted by camerush on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Same as picture, and matches greatly the original figure. Lightweight, good material, and bottom cap to remove coins when wanted. Its a hard plastic so dropping it, means no breaking in it, along with no pain when handling it. Good for decoration or to actually use. I was lucky and the paint was right on (no spots where missing anything nor actual color)
Cons:
Color selection would be nice, I honestly would of preferred to get a Red or a Green one from the org. Mario... I sadly got a Yellow one, which isn't a big deal but would of much rather had the choice between the 2 mushroom heads. I think the price is a bit high, seeing the bank isn't big to store a lot of change, however comparing to other Mario products its probably a fair price (but would like to see it go down maybe a dollar)
Other:
Again it would be nice to see a color selection (though I know most would pick Red or Green) would be perfect for a gift to any Mario fans out there, especially around the holiday seasons!
Bottomline:
If your a fan like me its worth it, as long as the color won't bug you, then get it!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections