DX  » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 6-LED Vehicle Security and Decoration Light (Shake Sensitive)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:505 (50%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:202 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They will never know if its real or fake hahaha

posted by alex1981 on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks good at night no battries needed its bright easy to install just use your mind and two side tape I put mine on the door painel and it looks supper
    Cons:
    Looks cheap but its not other then that none i can see or think of i read some reviews and they said button is no good but min...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    solar vehicle security

posted by marshron on 02/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it is okay.... like a previous post, peace of mind. I got two of them. For the money they are a bit expensive for what they are, but you could not likely build it cheaper by time you bought the parts.
    Cons:
    says Solar
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vehicle Security and Decoration Light (Shake Sensi

posted by gamars on 07/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The LED light is bright and no battery is required as it is solar powered.
    Cons:
    Let's start with the design. The stupid "Solar" word on the case was a real turn off. They should ... No... MUST r...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice the first day, broken the next...

posted by gogo88888 on 02/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bright lights. Shake sensitivity a nice touch. blue lights flash left to right and back again with a five (or so) second delay before the next flash sequence.
    Cons:
    The "SOLAR" printed on top is just dumb. I tried to take it off with a mild solvent but ended up scratching it off with a tip ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solar Powered 6-LED Vehicle Security flasher

posted by vs600 on 11/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a realy cheep way to make someone think that you have a car alarm fitted to your car,The unit was deliverd well packed and swiftly,A tiny switch is fitted on the rear to turn on and off but you can leave that on all day to charge the unit,the unit s...
    Cons:
    The wording "solar" is printed on the top although this is transparent I think it shades the solar cell so the recharge takes l...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome product - must have for extra security

posted by Julz01 on 01/19/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This is a great little device which works very well. Only activates at night to avoid wasting batteries (actually this might be a con too - why not activate it during the day too since it'll charge up straight away). Very bright blue and red LEDS which shou...
    Cons:
    Like everyone else said it has a dodgy label saying 'solar' on the solar panel. Makes it look less like an alarm device. Only a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright LED's Looks Good

posted by Grn_n_TX on 03/04/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Purchased to add one more bling LED to the car to ward off the easily intimated. I have a real alarm and LED but this is a bright LED setup to add to it. I like the shock/motion feature. The LED's are bright and it does seem to hold a charge well. Thinkin...
    Cons:
    Solar printed across the top but easily removed by spraying some hair spray (or other solvent based fluid) on a small rag and w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice accessore

posted by donmiguel on 01/26/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Don't use it as an alarm system. It's an accessory. A nice one.
    Cons:
    I wish it had REAL alarm sound.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice bit of kit, and easily hackable

posted by liamjford on 12/11/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice bit of hit with a built in shake sensor (which is actually a sound sensor, using a pezo speaker in reverse) Charges pretty fast, and lasts through the night.
    Cons:
    Casing isn't that nice, with 'solar' writen over the solar panel, but it's easy to remove and restyle, so this isn't an issue.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat Toy

posted by alter on 08/23/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well built and completely self contained. Solar powered and can be put in a number of locations. Battery lasts a long time!
    Cons:
    Very small. The LED's are bright, but on the dash, the LEDs aim slightly back into the cabin so it isn't as visible as it can b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections