DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 830mAh Battery for Sony Ericsson C510 + More
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
GOOD REPLACEMENT !!!!! – Replacement 3.7V 830mAh Battery for Sony Ericsson C510 + More Reviews

posted by citius on 07/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
When my original battery refused to keep charge for more than 30 minutes, i decided to look for a cheep replacement for my Sony Ericsson xperia cellular phone. Now ive been using this battery for a couple of months and its actually keeping my phone on line longer than the original one from Sony Ericsson.
Cons:
NO CONS This battery funktions as good or even better than the original battery ever did before it completely stopped charging. When i recieved this battery the phone was like new again :-)
Other:
Hopefully DX will lower the already low price for their Pisen batteries. There is alvays a option to make a "bulk" order with couple of frieds that are in need of good quality replacements :-)
Bottomline:
This is a good battery for a good price!!!!! Pisen batteries have been getting good rewiews here on DX from other satisfied DX customers. that was one of the reason i desided to give Pisen batteries a try. I dont regret that i dared to try a new brand. I will recommen Pisen batteries for all of my friens and family.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections