DX  » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Module - Adjustable Crosshair (3.5V~4.5V 9mm 5mW)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:506 (50%)
  • 4 Star:425 (42%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The vest choise for the price

posted by RaulRueda on 08/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The quality is better than expected for that price; I really don’t think that you can find a better one for this price
    Cons:
    The cap is glued so is hard to reach the adjustment screw but not big deal; it has to be in the description of the product for ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by davy182 on 03/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    adjustment screw is under cap. Once you adjust it, the product produces a fine cross hair at any distance. This will work great on my cnc.
    Cons:
    the way it is put together makes it seem like there is no adjustment but once I took the crosshair lens cap off with a pair of ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect for small proyects

posted by ARIZZAN on 03/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the price here in california each is 23.dollars!!!so getting them for this price is a great price! from dx!
    Cons:
    none as far i can tell it is a great unit!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok, but no good for my application

posted by kewlkiwi on 03/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    'Bought this to replace the useless 'red dot' pointer on my laser. If you use a laser cutter you may have a 'red dot' pointer attached near the lens and pointing down at 45 degrees. As you will have found out by now, any adjustment of the laser focus means ...
    Cons:
    Didn't work for what I wanted. At the distance involved (about 50mm) it was way out of focus and blurred. This is supposed to b...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    red laser for airsoft

posted by jimbo5 on 05/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its a well working laser, cheap ,easy to use, handy for mounting on guns like airsoft nerf only 3volt neccecary to use it but its better to use 4,5 volts mine was also filled with isolation materials so the wires were stronger mounted into the device
    Cons:
    the cross at day light goes at 3 volts only 5 meters far so it's not verry handy for day light nerf battles Laser cross spreads...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome laser for toy guns, like NERF guns!! :)

posted by vw492 on 03/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works awesome, just like was advertised. I installed it in the tip of a NERF gun and connected it to 3 volts. It looks super cool as a cross hair laser sight. Makes it dangerous for kids but, oh well, no kids allowed!!
    Cons:
    None I can think of, it's a little dim but I'm only running 3 volts so that might be the reason. I just wanted to maximize lon...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fine module, works well

posted by DukeEuphoria on 03/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fine bright laser crosshair from 3v upwards to 6v without any sign of overheating. Brightness varies very little over that voltage range. Strong metal body in easy to machine brass.
    Cons:
    Laser cross spreads very wide very fast. Easily remedied by adding a tube or anything to limit the beam spread. Focus cannot ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cross

posted by Mizcak on 01/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Sharp cross at good distances indoors -Runs of two 1.5V batteries -Well attached optics
    Cons:
    -The optics cannot be turned without twisting the entire body (and the cables)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for alignment ops

posted by Arius on 06/08/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    With its short effective range this laser module is suitable for indoor applications. Perfect as an alignment reference marker. Red line should be connected to positive voltage supply and black line should be connected to negative supply. Do not apply overv...
    Cons:
    No instructions. two of the ordered items were off-focus and I could not change focusing. The special optical lens ring can not...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works ok

posted by ben1680 on 03/08/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It works, focus are ok - OK build quality - Easy straight connection to battery
    Cons:
    - Crosshair can be made sharper - No instruction to adjust focus or crosshair quality, usage, etc
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections