DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9212 (92%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, cheap device that works as advertized

posted by allbrain on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It really delivers the promised 300Mbps speed. You can easily find updated drivers on the chip maker (Realtek) webpage. The device was instantly recognized by windows (7 x64) and works like a charm. There are different orientations possible for the antenna.
    Cons:
    The antenna is a bit bulky, but I guess that is needed for it to work properly.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works As expected

posted by brumlefar on 08/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good reception, small size. Works out of the box on my Raspberry Pi with XMBC . I have my Accesspoint in the basement and my RPI connected to a television on the 2'nd floor and i have full reception. Good speed aswell.. Can watch HD movies without problem .
    Cons:
    No cons atm
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, great quality. Great for AirCrack

posted by nanino on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Comes with TV drivers in a CD (haven't try yet). No instalation for wifi purposes, just plug n play (at least with WINDOWS 8) Allow air crack thanks to Realtek CHIP Veeery small, antenna is a lot times bigger tan the actual usb. If you want it for more pro...
    Cons:
    None I can tell.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent! All works well.

posted by Phinist on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fully met expectations. Small size. Made in hight quality. Having picked up without any problems to the media player Egreat EG-R2A. Not too hot, movies 30Gb network are no brakes.
    Cons:
    Weak package - package contents heavily crumpled. There is no drivers for WIN8 on CD.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente

posted by cristianeme on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - excelente relación calidad/precio - velocidad 300mbps reales - diminuto tamaño - conector en el dispositivo para cambiar la antena o para poner una extension de cable - software y drivers incluidos en un mini cd - luz indica cuando hay transfere...
    Cons:
    - genera calor, a aveces en exceso (aunque no modifca su funcionamiento) - el material podria ser de mejor calidad - no es plug...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Incredible signal improvement

posted by JhonnyPenacho on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Spectacular signal reception improvement versus much more expensive usb wireless adapters. - Works really really good for that price.
    Cons:
    - Driver installation freeze my WVista 64 at last setup step (installing Cisco software). However, despite this issue, driver ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good WLAN adapter

posted by bbobthebuilder on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very small - Comes with a powerfull antenna, good signal strength - Good quality (really, it's one of the best of many DX products I have) - Cheap price considering the quality. I wouldn't even get a a/b/g dongle for that price here. - Drivers available n...
    Cons:
    - Not really bad, but it needs a driver in order to work
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little thing, small, works first time.

posted by Zagato on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a nice little adapter which worked the first time I plugged it in (Windows XP, downloaded latest drivers). Build quality is good, housing is solid and fits nice. Antenna is large (good reception) and stays stable when plugged into my laptop.
    Cons:
    Antenna rattles a little bit which gives a cheap feeling. Nothing more, not used it for longer periods yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good adapter , works fine.

posted by mavrech on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works like i expected , you can plug it in your pc and connect to the internet with an wirless router. Is a great way to connect your PC to the internet even if you put it in the livind room to plug in your TV!The device is very compact , unless the antena ...
    Cons:
    Its good to navigate on the internet , but for games you will need a good transmitter too for a better ping and transfer rate...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bought for Xtreamer Mk1 Media Player

posted by klaafstra99 on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice design, nice item for a very nice price. The antenna is rather large, but in my opinion this is a pro: better reception and transmitting. Tried the adapter in linux and Win7: no problemo! Driver CD is included. Works without problems with the Xtreame...
    Cons:
    Really: not a single one that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections