DX  » Community » Reviews » Mesh Protective PC Plastic Back Case for Samsung I9000 Galaxy S - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
You will love them – Mesh Protective PC Plastic Back Case for Samsung I9000 Galaxy S - White Reviews

posted by n1ghtelf on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
The colors are Perfect and the be honest i bought more than one of these, nearly every color which was available here on DX. The stile is very good, i owned some others which looked quite the same on the time i had an iPhone.
Cons:
Well the same thing as maybe for every other plastic case around. Be careful not to break the edges while putting them off the phone. They (edges) are very easy to break. That's why i gave only 4 Stars for quality.
Other:
Make sure too clean the dirt and the dust between the holes. You will see what i mean when you buy them.
Bottomline:
Would recommend you to buy more than one color, then you can adapt your phone to your clothes. Well the white was not the best color for my black Samsung Galaxy S, but i still looked good. (Blue is my favorite)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections