Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
1. Low price.
2. Wide dynamic range: good picture both under bright sunlight and in the night with IR illumination.
3. Night vision distance at least 8-10 m.
4. Black housing doesn't attract attention.
5. Ball mount: the camera can be freely rotated and tilted in all directions.
1. The colors are quite pale, approximately half of the natural color saturation.
2. The IR illumination angle is narrower than the cam's field of view. In the night you've got bright circle in the center and dark corners.
3. The IR illumination already turns on when still there is enough natural light, this distorts colors.
4. IR diodes are visible at night as bright red dots, which attract attention.
1. The pcb of the camera already has all wiring for the microphone. I just added the microphone itself, a transistor and two capacitors. So now I have video with sound.
2. The camera has standard M12 lens, so I changed the default 3.6 mm lens to a wider angle 2.5 mm. Still the housing of the camera is out of the field of view, thats good.
A good product for its price, but could easily be better if the designers would have done their job well.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.