Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Metallic casing.
- Even an idiot could assemble this. You just put the drive to the case, and put the lid back on, then 2 screws, and done.
- Comes with an fake-leather sleeve, that I keep on always, since it doesn't block the USB port, makes it appear more professional.
- Retail packaging.
- A free screwdriver included.
- 2-headed USB cable, probably to get power from low-powered USB ports.
- The leather sleeve is starting to break down from the corner, I probably should staple it or something.
- It took me around 8 minutes to transfer 10gb of files (House M.D Season 2) in it, my drive being salvaged from my broken Nomand Jukebox 2.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.