Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9212 (92%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Big, and great A grade

posted by radioaktivni1 on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have this watch since april and it is on my hand every day
    Cons:
    It is not heavy, have a great light , i did not put it under water, but i take shower with it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hours are very good. All right.

posted by KIRVANART on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Hours are ideal for all kinds of sports, very cheap. Is convenient and does not interfere at all. I am very pleased. Belts and hang time is only the second. Very similar to those known to watch sports and I like it
    Cons:
    a little soft face means that it scratches easier than the hard glass, but they say that I have so far only tsarapiny.Nebolshoy...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The watch is very good.All is ok.

posted by billzag on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The watch is perfect for all sports, are very cheap and therefore not a man afraid to break them somewhere. Wears comfortably and not interfere at all. I am very satisfied. Straps hold tight and time is running just a second. Very similar to those known to ...
    Cons:
    The face is a little soft meaning that it scratches easier than the hard glass, but saying that I still have only one scratch. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Watch

posted by akcaver on 08/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I am very hard on watches. It gets taken into salt water and fresh water and has stood up to service well for 6 months. I use the alarm function to wake me up every morning. The strap is comfortable and the price is excellent. The light is good. The quality...
    Cons:
    The face is a little soft meaning that it scratches easier than the hard glass, but saying that I still have only one scratch a...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    quality watches!

posted by Martino14 on 05/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The watch is perfect for all sports, are very cheap and therefore not a man afraid to break them somewhere. Wears comfortably and not interfere at all. I am very satisfied. Straps hold tight and time is running just a second. Very similar to those known to ...
    Cons:
    A small viewing angle, I have to watch to turn directly to each other in order to see the time.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by freewave04 on 02/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Day, date and time all on main screen (no button pressing to check date) after using Stopwatch, the mode button takes you back to main screen, no cycling through unused modes.
    Cons:
    Plastic bezel popped off first day I wore it. otherwise perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Big guy watch out

posted by kaivan on 09/09/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    a big guys watch...2inch diameter. good readable condition screen in sunlight and low light. very sturdy made. water resistance is good. very light weight with the huge frame. let it drop kicked or throw, it stands the abuse. great wear for hikes and fun. t...
    Cons:
    very large for a daily were...am a technician and do not prefer large watch on work.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great watch and waterproof too

posted by Jakester519 on 09/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought this as I wanted a cheap watch for holiday snorkelling and this is just great. Wore it whilst swimming everyday and down to around 2-3 metres and workeda treat. Its a chunky watch and feels great on the wrist, just buy one at this price and see how ...
    Cons:
    Lettering on the watch is easily rubbed off. Maybe this a pro for some if they want to be rid of the "High Power" ta...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good, beautifull, resistent and big watch!!!!

posted by elbotelho on 11/11/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Thats a very very nice watch. It looks real nice and its resistent, oh, and its really waterproff. Ive dived with this and it still works perfectly nice. Has good indigo light, and its very usefull!!
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but this watch its very big. If you have a small or skinny arm it may look a little strange - ridiculous.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solar Powered Watch

posted by Klaar on 10/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This watch cost me £3.25 delivered and arrived in two weeks - I was expecting a watch that would fall apart quickly but I am impressed with the overall quality - it won't last for ever and will not withstand heavy use but for this price who cares? Just...
    Cons:
    The strap is a lightweight plastic that may damage easily and the strap is screwed to the watch unit - it doesn't look like you...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections