DX  » Community » Reviews » Electrical Appliance RF Wireless Controller with Remote
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7613 (76%)
  • 4 Star:183 (18%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect homeuse wireless controller

posted by danfros on 04/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is an excellent item that can control any AC device like lights. Easy to install and operate. Excellent reach. Controller with perfect size, can be saved in a poket.
    Cons:
    A little big for standard wall box in latin america, you must to cut the supports for put it inside the box.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent remote switch

posted by cURLybOi on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good working range Reliable relay switch Good wall mountable box Easy to taky apart and embed
    Cons:
    None at all!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic RF switch

posted by AussiePete on 07/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small and compact. Capable of switching 10A at 250V AC. Worked flawlessly first go!
    Cons:
    Has to be mounted inside some sort of enclosure, as A/C input and output screws are exposed.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent gadget

posted by karosa on 12/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Useful for switching random things. Simplified hookup, but easy to modify. Decent implementation of a 2262/72 switch. OK range, sufficient for most applications I'd think.
    Cons:
    Low quality plastic case ( the second one I ordered had one of the fastening tabs broken off ) Chip is kind of sensitive to int...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by burov on 11/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Wireless Controller it is simple in connection. Has earned at once without any problems. The action radius is sufficient. On a distance about 15 meters works confidently. Installation on a payment is executed accurately and qualitatively. As a switching ele...
    Cons:
    Not so high quality of assemblage. Boottree screws don't coincide with apertures in the plastic case - for connection of wires ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

posted by nafania on 07/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price is very reasonable, long working distance range with a little antenna modification (see forum), quite small remote controller. There were no "turn off" problem in my unit (others reported it).
    Cons:
    As always- build quality of remote might be better, had to disassemble to fix the possition of slider. But that's not a big dea...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mini pair of Tx and Rx.

posted by pierre47 on 06/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Tx only miniaturized. Rx very compact. They worked immediately. I 've changed, opening it, without any problem. First I isolated the contacts of the relay and then I made ??a bridge between the town and a touch of 'output, I have isolated the other contact ...
    Cons:
    Nothing to say.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome product

posted by fungal on 04/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to install (if you know what you are doing with mains electricity). I have been using the switch with my lounge room lights as there are two controlled by the one wall switch, it allows independant control over the lights.
    Cons:
    In this country (Australia) you are required by law to have a licenced electricain to install the unit as it is connected to ma...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome long range remote (mode modded)

posted by RBLAND on 06/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent, Works well as described on 230V NZ. Build quality looks good. Nothing poor. Will probably need modifications to run at 110V, which was a simple change of a capacitor (as described in the comments at the bottom)
    Cons:
    None! Markings on top are a bit smudged, but who cares right!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product for Remote Controlling

posted by Chathuranga on 12/21/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. Very Cheap 2. Sufficient Quality 3. Good Range 4. Batteries Included 5. Small Key chain 6. Well marked terminals 7. Easy to install
    Cons:
    1. There is no external antenna. If there is such an antenna at-least an antenna terminal. I modified my devices to use an exte...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections