DX  » Community » Reviews » World Smallest Transflash TF / MicroSD USB 2.0 Card Reader Keychain
Sort by:
120 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5060 (50%)
  • 4 Star:4352 (43%)
  • 3 Star:34 (3%)
  • 2 Star:22 (2%)
  • 1 Star:22 (2%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Risky

posted by cycletronic on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Very fast * Keyring / lanyard makes it easy to pull reader out of USB port * Very small
    Cons:
    * Only worked a few times before it stopped working * Somewhat difficult to pull card out after it goes in * Small, so easy to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product, work!! :)

posted by massaro1956 on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    English: - Works very well; - Recognized by the OS without the need for installation; - Can you put on your keychain; Português: - Funciona muito bem; - Reconhecido pelo OS, sem precisar de instalação; - Dá para colocar no chaveiro;
    Cons:
    English: - The mine came in purple; - Only works for MicroSD (up to 2GB); Português: - O meu veio na cor roxa; - Funciona ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful

posted by Zanga2 on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It is really small. - It works not only with standard micro SD cards but also with micro SD-HC cards. - I have tested it with a lot of older and also newer bigger size cards, and it works with all of them (from 128 MB to 8 GB). - It has good transfer rate...
    Cons:
    - The small pink protective case has cracked, but it still hold on.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent price, ok quality

posted by 961sparky on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great price, ok quality - works well in most XP and Win 7 computers I've tried. I usually use these to load ROMs for DS cards. Cards go in a little tight but I figure it makes for a better connection and if you put them in your pocket they are less likely t...
    Cons:
    Has about a 1 in 10 failure rate straight out of the box. I usually buy 10+ at a time so its not a problem to just toss the fau...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    REally small and portable

posted by kennyycc on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Worked. No problem reading any Micro SD. Including HC Micro SD. Really small and Portable. It also can be a key chain so you can bring it wherever you go.
    Cons:
    At first I inserted my memory card and plug it to computer, nothing came out. I thought it is broken. after I Plug it in and ou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really the smallest

posted by olpak on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is not wider and higher than an USB connector. Furthermore take any USB connector, add the length of a micro SD card and you will get the complete length of the card reader. This is an incredible size The inserted SD card doesn't exceed from the reader. ...
    Cons:
    The speed of the reader is not really good. But for the price and the size, it's pretty well. cord attached to the key is held ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very usefull just what i expected

posted by juan9219 on 05/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -the product is just what i expected and needed, is small and i have it with mi keys reeds 32gbs micro sd -functions very well -seems to be fast
    Cons:
    -probably the colour could be one because is assorted but i dont really care (mine is violet ): ) -the cuality seems a little ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extremely useful card reader!

posted by astro11 on 03/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Ultra small. + Works as expected - you may use with all these MicroSD cards that come with your smartphones. + Strong, protective, with a great quality.
    Cons:
    - It's a delicate product, so you need to be really careful to not break it. - It's also very easy to lose it, because it's ve...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by JamaicanSerb on 02/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Really cheap! + Very useful (I'm using it like a USB drive) + Very small and compact + It reads 4GB microSD HC card (I don't know does it reads bigger capacities of GB)
    Cons:
    - String on it can sometimes be pulled out but it can be easily fixed - No more cons!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Chano2

posted by Chano2 on 11/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very cheap; - Small size makes it portable enough. Try not to lose it! :)
    Cons:
    - A very tight fit for the microSD card. Have to apply a little force for it to fit snugly. - Tight fit for the USB sockets too...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 12
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections