Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- It's quite cheap, even though it is not the best one avaible in the market.
- It's easy to use. It has 3 wheels: one fix the indicator, the other fix the position and the other allows you to move softly.
- It's very useful. May not have an extreme precision, that's enough for make at your own works.
- Good build wuality.
- Mine came too greasy. It is recomended to keep it oiled to preserve it, but i had to remove some any way.
- Depth measuring tip may be to thick to fit inside some holes.
This is one of the best tools i have bought from DX (and it is not the first one). May it could be in a set of precision tools.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.