DX  » Community » Reviews » Blazzeo PT04 RF Wireless Flash Trigger with Remote (with Supports Multiple Flashes)
Sort by:
28 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6418 (64%)
  • 4 Star:3610 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good gadget for beginners

posted by aylanc3 on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very small Very easy to use - you don't even need the manual Low power consumption Uses batteries from the Market
    Cons:
    Receiver a little wacky, should be used vertical instead of horizontal Sometimes flash powers by itself even when changing to a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by blinduck on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Does exactly what it's supposed to do. If you're a strobist type photographer using manual flashes, this is a super cheap alternative to Pocket Wizards. There are a couple of channels to choose from. I've never had it interfere with any other device thus f...
    Cons:
    None really. The sender unit doesn't seem to have a way to change it's batteries. When the battery dies I'll pry it open to fig...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cant go past for the price

posted by akcaver on 01/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These are the first radio triggers I have tried as most are too expensive for by budget now that I have kids. I have tried them out inside and outside and I am happy with them.
    Cons:
    None for the price. The range is limited. I got less than 40 m and they do not like anything in the path. Line of sight only re...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flash Trigger

posted by Kevinlimse on 03/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price. Free shipping. 4 Channels and no range problem. The only time you are out of range is when you are shooting an area so big that no strobe can even light up.
    Cons:
    Battery runs out in awhile if you forget to off it. Plastic construction, after a while the bolt will loosen the plastic and lo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and easy

posted by miuquz on 01/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, works fine with several flashes, so cheap that you can buy several these and have backup transmitters aside if one of them should broke.
    Cons:
    Range is quite small, but what you can expect with this prize? Great in inside use. Does not work well outside when it's cold...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice for the price

posted by TMaPhoto on 12/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works as described, very easy to set-up, the stated sync speed of 1/250s works on cameras that CAN sync to that speed so don't expect it to sync a 5D to 1/250. I didn't test the range to the limits but in a normal studio/room you can shoot from any place yo...
    Cons:
    Definitely build quality...the plastic feels cheap and you have a feeling that it will break very easily. It's a bit odd to pla...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really good for the price

posted by bratos on 09/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very small, lightweight. I can get it to fire up to 1/320, and when the flash is on the camera the max is 1/200 (on my nikon D90). I have had no misfires. I use it with the Yongnuo YN465 flash. The range is good, I can do at least 10 meters. I have not tes...
    Cons:
    The only point of criticism is that the mounting standard is a bit wobbily then I place it om the standard that came with my Ex...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for a wireless trigger

posted by mattiasn on 09/08/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Obviously, the price. You cant really beat this price. The trigger set feels pretty sturdy and good. Also, ive never really had any miss triggers yet.
    Cons:
    The remote reciever is of a somewhat problematic design. I dont like that its long and thin, because when you use that hot shoe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Happily surprised that they work well given price

posted by JMeister234 on 09/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price + free shipping! Zero problems syncing at 1/500th of a sec (on a Nikon D50). Any misfires were the fault of the flash (YN460 had issues, waiting for replacement). Does not work with flashes that don't use the middle contact to fire (Nikon SB-400: I'm ...
    Cons:
    The hotshoe location on the receiver means that a flash is a little high on a stand in the umbrella. You can aim the flash head...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PT-04 Wireless Flash Trigger Review

posted by wonderer4711 on 06/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I got the package, put the batterys in, make a test-Trigger shot and saw at the LED that all was fine and put a Metz CF-42 Flashgun on one of the two I bought and it worked perfectly. On the second one I put an old Photo Porst Flash from the old analog days...
    Cons:
    I could not think of one. The package contains all it needs, nothing more, nochting less. also the Sync cable is in, so its all...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections