Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8511 (85%)
  • 4 Star:152 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Incredible product for GameCube and Wii!

posted by Potitet on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * It contains as much as 256 MB, divided into two slots, which is really much considering the official alternatives from Nintendo. * It is compatible with both GameCube and Wii. * I am really happy that I now can use just one memory card - this - instead of...
    Cons:
    * It would be even better if the button was replaced by a switch, because it would be more convenient when turning on the conso...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    more games to store

posted by hermelyn on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its awesome how much space is on the card, now i don't need to have a original card that can only store a little bit of game save data, but i can save just about every game i have :-) it works on the wii and the game cube, so i can play my game cube games o...
    Cons:
    no cons it just works perfectly
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Keep your gamecube going!

posted by Savageveggie on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Huge amount of storage! Normal nintendo branded memory cards are what, like 8mb? and you pay a lot more for those. I softmodded my wii to play gamecube backups and wanted a memory card I could stick in and just forget about. This does that job very nicely.
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid Product!

posted by smnelse on 05/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Pretty much what i expected, solid build quality for a decent price. definitely cheaper than any option to buy locally here (and this includes even used memory cards from various stores in my country)
    Cons:
    - As mentioned in another review, it would still make it better if the last selected bank would be memorized also on turning th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best Gamecube memory cards around!

posted by Spiceymike on 02/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - One of the biggest storage capacity Gamecube cards I've seen. - Great feature for alternating between two different memory storage sections. If you are importing you could use one part for english language games and the other for Japanese ones. Or simply ...
    Cons:
    - As mentioned from another review it would be nice if there was a more permanent switch so that it would stay on the same sect...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best choice for game cube fans

posted by jacksongs1978 on 08/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's well built. Works in Game Cube and Wii. Has two enormous separate partitions, you can use it for PAL and NTSC ( or Japanese) games. Fits perfectly in the slot (despite others from DX)
    Cons:
    Its pink. The indicator LED is too bright. You can't copy from one partition to another. The indicator LEDs could be in diff...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best memory card for Wii/GC

posted by dekuscrub on 09/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very cheap, speccialy for Brazilian people. - Huge capacity for Wii and GameCube. - Cool design and color. - Works perfectly on Wii and GameCube! - You can store Amercan and Japanese saves on one memory card, by storing Americans and Europeeans on one par...
    Cons:
    - It could be a little bit more robust, just a little bit.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    256 MB - 2 storage spaces

posted by hungtruong on 05/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Huge space to save game progress. But the best is you have 2 storage spaces, each 128MB, which you can use for games from 2 regions without reformat it. GC cannot use 1 save card for more than 1 region. Have a led to see which storage space is selected. Jus...
    Cons:
    Pink color, why dont they just make a white transparent but pink???? Pressing button to switch between spaces, i prefer a switc...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Biggest Storage For Gamecube

posted by FRIKOnline on 06/08/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Huge memory storage for Gamecube games. - Includes an LED indicator. - Good build quality. - Can be used in both WII and Gamecube.
    Cons:
    - Pink in colour. - Could be cheaper, since it's only 256MB. (Considered low based on our current standards of memory storage.)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Wii/GC Memory Card on DX

posted by indask8 on 12/14/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Works on Wii and GameCube. -2046 x2 blocks (256MB flash memory cut in 2x 128 because of gamecube/Wii limitation). -Little switch to choose between the two 2046 save slot (with led indicator). -Excellent build quality.
    Cons:
    -Maybe the color? (came in pink like stated in the photo).
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections