Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7825 (78%)
  • 4 Star:227 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool lighter

posted by edinak92 on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, easy to use. I have it for more than a year and I still use it. After more than 3 years of use it still work without any problems. Looks like new. The build quality is really good. It was delivered for less than a month. I like the price of this item...
    Cons:
    It doesn't have any cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is the lighter!

posted by riketti1 on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This lighter is the best one in my collection! It is a lot shinier than in the pictures. It feels heavy and sounds great. When i compared the sounds between this and another this type of lighter i have this sounds like a real Zippo! It lights up almost ever...
    Cons:
    The cons of this product are that it gets finger prints on it easily and collects all kind of dirt on it. You also have to chan...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, cool looking zippo like oil lighter

posted by p3asant on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - cheap - looks very cool - seems durable - oil lighters are nice - nice to do tricks with - can opens easily
    Cons:
    -no really big flaws - maybe gas leaks out sometimes
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by Nate40337 on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lights nicely, comes with a flint, refillable, comes empty of lighter fluid so you won't have any problems receiving it, nice design takes standard lighter fluid (not butane) hinge works fine, and wick is decent
    Cons:
    Finger prints tend to show a little on this product, but other than that, there are really none that I can think of
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awsome Lighter

posted by timbonz76 on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice solid construction, Looks great and graphics nicely done. Came with case. Great price and delivery was really prompt so over all very happy with product.
    Cons:
    No cons really.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for tricks!

posted by Pfddoj on 02/17/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Held against wind surprisingly well! Feels very high quality Very good for tricks, as the lid is not too stiff nor too loose The package was surprisingly nice touch to this, so if you want to give this as a present, it's very easy to wrap up. Takes in t...
    Cons:
    The flint that comes with this seems to be a bit bad, as i had some troubles lighting this up, but changed the flint and no pro...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Build Quality.

posted by subiet on 02/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Biggest Pro is its build quality. I own a Zippo Black, and this one isn't too far behind. I waited a month to write this review, works well for me. I refilled it with standard Zippo fuel and it works like charm. Lights up almost every time in the first turn...
    Cons:
    The refill cover pad at the bottom was slightly flaky, but it doesn't seem to affect any functioning, other than that No Cons. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!

posted by zcxswqa on 01/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The lighter is very good looking, Great decal saying "NATURES WAY OF STAYING HIGH" on the cap and a weed leaf on the body. looking original except from the underside which has a "TEAM PISTOL" logo instead of the ZIPPO logo. Great finish on the case. Onc...
    Cons:
    The hinge is a little shaky, but just as an old ZIPPO gets.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very high quality 'fake' zippo!

posted by TOXIKJ on 09/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is a very well built little thing. This is my first zippo.. I've never had a genuine one but this really seems like the real thing. Absolutely everything is the same.. filling & flint replacing too.
    Cons:
    It's smelly. Probably just like any ordinary genuine zippo. Other than that there really aren't any other cons I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    champion lighter

posted by exussum on 08/05/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Quality is just as good as a zippo. -Has a awesome decal that makes this a must have for any weed smoker. -decal wont rub off -has a decent flint -has a fair bit of wick -awesome brushed chrome finish on back and sides.
    Cons:
    -hinge isn't perfect, a bit lose without the lighter insert in. -the top half of the case and the bottom half are about half a ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections