Sort by:
59 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6136 (61%)
  • 4 Star:3923 (39%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good 4x20 Rifle Scope

posted by gefo23 on 09/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really an excellent cost benefit this 4x20 Rifle Scope is very cheap and good quality, simple and very useful, can be used easily in my rifle and my crossbow pressure, so just bought two super simple practical and inexpensive, highly recommend. .
    Cons:
    no cons for this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just epic!

posted by MysteryHardRock on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great scope with clear vision. Crosshair is well positioned and can be easily adjusted. It fits well on my gun. After adjusted, it's ultra precise. It's lightweight and well built too. The screws used to adjust it are protected and come with 2 lens covers. ...
    Cons:
    New users can find it hard to aim, but with a couple of minutes you can get used to it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good scope for the price

posted by WebLamaen on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A delicious cheap scopes very surprisingly good for the low price personally I put it on an airsoft gun and played with it a few times easily set to the correct specs and can also take some blows to the walls and such
    Cons:
    However, it should be set with a screwdriver then it should go loose while you're out there so it is not so fortunate but I per...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    otimo product, cost-effective ....

posted by jprigue on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I took a chance when I purchased this scope. I thought it would be a plastic type fantastic but I was pleasantly surprised to open the wrapping paper and find a Tasco box and inside a Tasco scope. I have bought a few of these scopes since and they have give...
    Cons:
    none that i can think off exept the box it comes in looked like it had been hit by a car lol.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Price X Quality X Use = PERFECT

posted by fabecker on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For this price you will not find any other telescope. And the good of all, the quality is good and brand. Works well short films (15 meters) and fits well on track 11mm. In my country it retails for 10x more expensive.
    Cons:
    In some countries is prohibited the import and may be retained. In my country, the last two purchases that item, were sent to t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for money

posted by Thiyagu on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very good product at very first i am afraid how this product is until it reach me when i compare quality standard what i have available in my location this is fare best simply said good for money. .
    Cons:
    product packing is poor in quality need more care in sending air mail. .
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good scope with restrictions

posted by vermeverde on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent telescope viewing clean and very precise adjustments, the brand is one of the best among low-diameter telescopes. better cost benefit for short shots.air guns are dispensable the use to scope, but in this rifle, the scope adjustment perfectly
    Cons:
    low diameter of the lens opening is limited to a view over logs and high depth.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for what it is

posted by 2012freerange2012 on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Perfect for non recoil rifles (.22 & air). Good quality build main tube made from blued steel, clear sight picture. Easy to operate and mounts included.
    Cons:
    Sight picture not the full diameter of main tube (like looking at a widescreen tv i.e top and bottom flat not round) But still ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    lovely toy

posted by gatorix on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its easy to use On the back (side where the eye goes) it can be adjusted to fit the individual eye The material and Quality are high The price is Very nice considering its an Tasco the mounts work perfect Also the reticicle is easy to use
    Cons:
    It has 2 sizes of caps 1 for each side, its sometimes pretty annoying because Ialways mix those two up
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    small scope with great price

posted by aminshz on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    scope is fairly cheap,very useful to hunting target in below 20 m, lens is clear view, zoom is good and solid metal body, great!
    Cons:
    somehow view of angle is too small, you need proper handling if you don't want to lost your target, especially when light is de...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections