Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:111 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent set

posted by minktheshrink on 01/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great set for use with electronics and other DIY. I have used this set many times and there are great.
    Cons:
    The magnetism is decent enough. It could always be stronger but I think it is sufficient. Also, the most used bits could have l...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice set of screwdrivers for a good price

posted by Fosure on 12/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lots of useful bits. A lot of bits I needed in the past but didn't have are in this set. It holds the bit in place with magnetism which is stronger then I expected. Nice small size, they really used almost all space usefully, easy to take with you.
    Cons:
    No lid on the case itself. Not much room for my fingers to take out the handle part, but as the case is made of soft plastic it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value and quality!!

posted by gmoney447 on 10/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Compact carrying case, Has very hard to find torx bits, price is Great, Took only two weeks two receive it, fits many different small screws in pocket knives which is why I bought it.
    Cons:
    No cover for case, but bits stay in place anyways so its ok, this is one of the cheapest sets on dx with these kinds of bits bu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Deal

posted by Uplink on 06/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice build quality! It's magnetized! Good storage box! Many useful bits! Comfortable to use, you don't need to spin all your hand, just you fingers! Amazing price! Rate: 4/5!
    Cons:
    Doesn't have a top cover for the box! This 500 characteres crap!!!! This 500 characteres crap!!!! This 500 characteres crap!!!!...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy!

posted by jptats on 06/26/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's magnetized! You cannot beat the price on this set. No major cosmetic and construction flaws, and the one I received was well constructed.
    Cons:
    It's magnetized! The case could also use a cover to keep dirt/dust out. You may have difficulty removing the bits from the ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful selection of precision bits

posted by Mosaic on 04/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This set has a great selection of screwdriver bits. The bits seem to be adaquate quality for working on small electronics.
    Cons:
    The case holding the bits could be better. There is no top on the case, but the bits are held in securly in the slots. The prob...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Terrible

posted by ratlab on 05/09/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The selection if bits is quite large. The bits attach magnetically, so they click in to the driver firmly and also stick to screws.
    Cons:
    I just stripped the T6 bit tightening a screw on my cell phone by hand. I shouldn't be able to strip a torx driver by hand.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really works, i am suprised

posted by wag_grz on 05/07/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very useful! - It has a lot of connectors of all types and sizes. - A strong magnet to hold. - Comfortable to use, you don't need to spin all your hand, just you fingers. - Comes with a good bx to store it with.
    Cons:
    - Doesn't have a top cover for the box, but you the bits are sticked to it. - Can't find anymore cons for this product
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality is better than i thought

posted by rizki_p on 11/13/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Strong magnet to hold the bits which i didnt expect Driver is small but still comfortable to use. Nice plastic-rubber type on grip. Good range on bits type and sizes. The bits seems to be strong enough.
    Cons:
    No top cover(case is bare open) Bits are using non standar bits size so i cant use my battery driven driver. Bits are hard to g...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections