Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Sharp, it easily cuts through paper, tape, thin plastics, vinyl, etc...
- The handle really is metal, and it is nicely balanced
- It is slightly textured for a better grip
- It indeed comes with two spare blades instead of one, which equals three blades!
- The plastic cap on mine was damaged fairly quick. Nothing major, just some scratches.
- It is extremely dangerous. This will slice almost anything, including you, live electrical wires or anything that gets into its path.
- The tip of the blade can chip off, which might be an disadvantage (or maybe it is due to me dropping the thing on the floor point down, but someone else also mentioned it)
- The way the blade is secured to the handle feels slightly flimsy, but when tightened enough, it's perfectly OK.
I use this for cutting stickers out of self adhesive vinyl sheets. It's fairly accurate and razor sharp.
Get this if you want a blade that is razor sharp and precise. It's great!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.