Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- A portable breathalyzer ;)
- Very fun in parties ans pubs.
- Pretty decent LCD screen.
- Most expensive breathalyzer in DX (only because the LCD screen)
- It isn't accuracy.
- Hard to get a measure higher than .1 ;)
- Consumes a high level of battery (2 good quality AAA batteries can easily go away).
This product isn't accuracy, but this isn't it's purpose. The measures is only referencial and have more usefullness as a toy for adults than as a driving aid.
Don't trust in this gadget to drive, the police brathalyzer is thousand times more accuracy, if you drink, better not to drive.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.