Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7515 (75%)
  • 4 Star:255 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT SCOPE FOR ITS PRICE (RECOMMENDED FOR MY INDIAN FRIENDS)

posted by aftabkhan on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Hi every one. I am from INDIA. I am proud owner of this product coz. 1. VALUE FOR MONEY. In INDIA identical scopes costs around 200$ (12000 rupees). 2. Works great on Springer Air Rifle (withstand double recoil). Works good on my IHP 35 (0.22 AR), Till now ...
    Cons:
    1. Lense covers are not good. 2. Supplied with 20mm scope mount. 11mm would be better. (I additionally purchased single piece b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what my son needed

posted by felipezr on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Visibility is good if not force zomm, the outward appearance is unbeatable and it works great. The Zooming Rifle Scope was alone and quickly mounted be me son.
    Cons:
    cost much adjust the sight, had to force full left to center the shot, but not sure that it was not our fault for placement. Th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Rifle Scope

posted by Bigjak560 on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great little scope i have it on a 223 rifle and it holds its own. (holds a good Zero) i have been using this for a while now and it works out great the red and green color help out a lot i shoot in a dark indoor range and the light helps and so also really ...
    Cons:
    the zoom is not the best you can zoom in till it stops and it gets fuzzy. not going to be the best thing for a long distance. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD REPLICA

posted by kbzon63 on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price shuffle, good finish and functionality. Riflescope very bulky.
    Cons:
    The sight mounts I earned, the lighting looks very strong and will not fade with the different levels, the objective if this cl...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worthiest item on DX

posted by harbaksh on 09/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Hi everyone, i have used several scopes on my air rifles. But this one is amazing. the good things are. 1. you can use it on any springer upto .22cal, it really works great. 2. build quality is amazing. by mistake it has fallen on the ground from a height o...
    Cons:
    1. Lens covers, i threw on the same time i recd the parcel. 2. the dial on the top windage adjustment is not aligned, may be it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lampiao1936

posted by PZ5JW on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the scope rocks , i love it i will use it on my crossbow or airgun . vision is super clear good stuff man!!! don't wait to long BUY THIS THING you cannot go wrong
    Cons:
    people complain about the bright cross hair but what do you expect from a great cheap scope you can adjust the brightness
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One great "Nock off" Bushnell

posted by Kevandlest on 06/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great scope for the price. The scope mounts are for a 20mm scope base and fit my Marlin Xl7 .308 just fine. (Ended up going with a bigger scope for that rifle and went to put on my Rugar 10/22 and the scope mounts would not go down to 11mm.) Pretty Clea...
    Cons:
    The lens caps are Cheap and were already cracked on mine. The scope is definitely not a Bushnell but for the price who real...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great scope for the price

posted by SanderF on 11/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap - Clear glass -protective covers - Mat black - including mountings and imbus key - comes with one battery
    Cons:
    - the plastic protection caps are not of any real use, id like to see something like metal flip ups. -Scope rings didn't fit my...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good scope for the price

posted by hyudryu on 05/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Cheap -Durable -Crystal clear image at far distances -Illuminated crosshair -Adjustable clicks -3-9 magnification -Full metal -Comes with 1 battery -Comes with a standard weaver scope rings + hex key
    Cons:
    I have not found any cons at this point of time. Other than the fact that it is pretty heavy (All 3-9x40 scopes are pretty heavy)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good scope

posted by gomesjoao on 10/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cheap! Like many people have said, this kind of scope would normally cost over $100. Red and green illuminated reticle is nice if you're shooting in low light. 3-9x zoom is nice for shooting at varying ranges Has Bushnell markings. Don't know if this is...
    Cons:
    there is no cons
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections