Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* good video quality;
* all necessary accessories supplied (except sd card);
* long car power cord;
* stable work as a car dvr.
* motion detection is very insensitive and there is no way to configure it;
* image flipping doesn't work correctly - it isn't possible to use this feature without big image quality loss;
* no backlight compensation - when driving in a shade on a sunny day you will get beautiful sky, but only dark silhouettes instead of all other.
inspite of the cons it do what it supposed to do. video quality is high enough, compared with twice more expencive one dvr bought localy.
a good deal for its price, and all cons are minor. likely I'll buy another one for my dad.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.