DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.4G Wireless AV Sender & IR Remote Extender (Silver)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:504 (50%)
  • 4 Star:504 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Usefull

posted by ctomazzoni on 09/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use, dismiss the use of cables at installations that doesn't support it, good reach.
    Cons:
    The image isn't perfect: there are some noise at the reception - some horizontal strips at the TV. At the document there is no ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for sharing cable TV throughout the house

posted by dbackes on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very straightforward operation - Four frequency channels to choose from, avoiding interference caused by other devices (such as wifi router, wireless phones, cordless mouse/keyboard) - Excellent image quality - Very good sound quality too - Sends audio an...
    Cons:
    If you have too many wireless devices throughout the house, some interference may happen. Perhaps the best choice then would be...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product, it does what it is expected

posted by danielvcastilho on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very cheap and it does the job! It does not interfere with my wireless internet. I like it very much and would recommend to anyone
    Cons:
    You can notice a small noise in the image, specially when it is completelly black, but it is pretty much acceptable. Also when ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Fine!

posted by FlavioPichelli on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good equipment, well packaged and very easy to install, just put the cables, set the channel, and done. The image quality is very nice, even in HD channels. The sound is clear.
    Cons:
    You can´t use near a microwave oven, when you turn the oven on the signal desapear, but when the oven is off the signal r...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product.

posted by srsDX on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent product. Easy installation and handling. Perfect operation. Great purchase made.
    Cons:
    Nothing against.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very well

posted by andresjesse on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    works very nice. here i have two concrete walls between the transmitter and the receiver, the signal quality is very good, no difference to the source (AV from the cable tv receiver). In resume my pros are: - cheap - works for the purpouse - sound quality i...
    Cons:
    Sometimes i got some noise (very rare), probably from my other wireless devices in the house. I tried to change the transmissio...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good option when cabling is a problem

posted by mmasur on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is working perfectly at a range of 12 meters through 2 walls. Image and sound are same as source. A cable TV receiver. No problem in placement of receiver, wherever I placed it it worked. Everything you need for it to work comes in the box.
    Cons:
    A little light, I had to tape it to the shelf or the cables would make it stand on edge.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful device

posted by GYUR22 on 01/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap normally working wireless video/ir sender! It works thru 2 rooms -2 concrete walls and image quality on my small kitchen tv is normal
    Cons:
    The sound is medum noisy Image and sound quality depends on receiver and tranciever placement (some walls and etc) 5GHz mode mo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections