DX  » Community » Reviews » 302 Two-Component Acrylate Adhesive (5-Minute A+B Glue)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 2
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 4
Great glue for small repairs. – 302 Two-Component Acrylate Adhesive (5-Minute A+B Glue) Reviews

posted by gbdemelo on 03/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Excellent product where the fine nozzles allow for using just the tiny amount you need.. I don't bother with five minute epoxy anymore, I much prefer this stuff. Sets solid in about five minutes so you can even hold bits together for that long and not bother with clamps.
Cons:
as others have mentioned, the glue smells, a lot - use in a well ventilated area
Other:
The glue hardens to a milky white color. This will work fairly well in small quantities, but since the hardening process speeds up with larger volume it will harden before it can be mixed fully.
Bottomline:
Good glue, worth the money. for something serious you better use some loctite, araldite or some expensive glue of your choice. There's a nasa spaceship picture at the back of the card, but i don't think any one would put this on such an expensive think... more likely to use on a coke/mentos rocket.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections