DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Blue Mushroom Ornament (Super Mario Series)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7311 (73%)
  • 4 Star:274 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super Mario Series...arata foarte bine

posted by florinpop on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a nice color! All super mario fans will love this! It have a nice spring movement. Actually, the spring have a good quality and movement. Arata foarte bine...l-am luat pt. masina si arata foarte cool:)
    Cons:
    The glue in the bottom is horrible. Don't think in removing it after the first glue, otherwise you will never glue it again. Li...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blue Mushroom?

posted by LuizDR on 07/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Blue mushroom? Well, at least is a nice color! All super mario fans will love this! It have a nice spring movement. Actually, the spring have a good quality and movement. The Mushroom is hollow, but heavy enough to move. Fair price.
    Cons:
    The glue in the bottom is horrible. Don't think in removing it after the first glue, otherwise you will never glue it again.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i like so much

posted by stamprsist on 12/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap! -cute mushroom - After just a mere 10 seconds I could wobble it around as much as I wanted -the best accessorize for my car!!!!!
    Cons:
    Not found any yet. Seems like I won't find any either since the build quality is amazing
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute decoration ornament for super mario fans

posted by believer11 on 11/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -A great ornament for super mario fans -Great for kids to play with -Nice blue color mushroom -Fun to play with the spring
    Cons:
    -The glue does not stick well, my mushroom came unglued when i recieved it, really disappointed :( -however, can glue it back m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super fun for Mario fans

posted by Noxie on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    * It has an amazing finish * Looks cute * The spring isn't ugly looking so you don't have to hide it at all * The glue pad on the bottom stuck like a madman. After just a mere 10 seconds I could wobble it around as much as I wanted
    Cons:
    * Not found any yet. Seems like I won't find any either since the build quality is amazing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for Mario fans

posted by Tonspaa on 08/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap! - Great for cars dashboard. - Very cute design. - The head itself is very sturdy, but that can't be said about the rest of the product. - Very nice finishing.
    Cons:
    - The head should be heavier, then it would wobble much more, or the spring should be more flexible. - The head came off after...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's cheap. Everyone will want one.

posted by peyo007 on 01/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a cheap product. It's available in yellow, green and red too (SKUs 6429, 6431, 8876). I say it too because one is not listed like the other (not the same name) One one mine came broken but it has been easy to repair so no problem about it.
    Cons:
    The sticky pad is not very sticky :( This is the case for the 4 I received :( I got a full set and it's cool, it's best.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get what you pay for

posted by animerika on 12/26/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -cute mushroom -nice color -it's cheap, who can argue with that? -the spring is nice
    Cons:
    -the paint job, my white circles were off center and it bothered me a lot tbh -it fell apart rather easily, I kept it in my ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Mario mushroom in my favourite colour

posted by chrisb on 09/01/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's cheap. Everyone will want one. It's available in yellow, green and red too (SKUs 6429, 6431, 8876). Virtually unbreakable (made of a semi-soft material).
    Cons:
    Nothing major, it's just that the provided sticky pad is not very sticky, or at least this has been the case for all the toys I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    rare find, definitely worth it!

posted by andrade4 on 02/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good build quality - Accurate paint job - Very strong spring (wont break or stretch out) - Pretty large, so great value (i was expecting smaller) - Im happy they have the blue mushroom (its pretty rare and hard to find blue-mushroom ANYTHING anywhere, so ...
    Cons:
    - The sticky pad at the bottom is strong, but if you want to change wherever you stuck it, its not as sticky anymore (you can a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections