DX  » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Digital Tire Pressure Gauge with Thread Depth Gauge
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:408 (40%)
  • 4 Star:408 (40%)
  • 3 Star:204 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'm surprised.

posted by ermorenm on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good value and a really handy device, as I don't need to have a couple of device, one is enough, and he digital reader allows to have a more accurate reading than the analog ones.
    Cons:
    None so far. I hope that on the long turn this device doesn't go mad and continue working.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A nice to have gadget...

posted by tonikostov on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use it mostly for measuring tire depth. The measurements that I have made are precise enough and seem to be correct. It goes off automatically, so don't need to worry about the battery...
    Cons:
    The overall quality is not so good. It's packed in a cheap plastic case, but I don't mind it as long as it does the job.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very useful :)

posted by luismiyu on 10/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It's a cheap product. - Easy to carry, I always carry it in the trunk. - Accurate enought for non-professional use. - Build quality is OK. - Battery included.
    Cons:
    - Not easy to check pressure on some tyres. - Be careful or your tyre can deflate because of checking. - Not easy to check dept...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

posted by Dark00 on 03/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - very cheap - incredibly fast - takes less than a second for a measurement - has a tire thread depth gauge - accurate enough to see whether the tires need to be filled
    Cons:
    - build quality is bad: the first one I got apparently had a short and the battery (not replaceable) got empty before I got it....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great measuring gadget, so-so pressure gauge.

posted by tscarani on 02/03/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The measurements are pretty precise. - Tire pressure is generally within a 10% error margin compared to the gas station checker. - Really useful if you are able to calibrate tire pressure at home.
    Cons:
    - Build quality is terrible. It looks like a cheap plastic toy, and not like a tool. - Pressure measurements sometime take a bi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by ubiratamuniz on 01/20/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Digital gauge measures in PSI and Bar. The treadwear metering works also to measure other small objects and it is quite accurate. Very easy to operate. User manual in understandable English, which is rather rare on Chinese products.
    Cons:
    Looks cheap. For the price (5 dollars) the finishing could be a little better.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks very good

posted by borninleningrad on 12/04/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good packing. Measures pressure both in bars and PSIs. Has belt clip. Assembled with screws, so the battery cover will not be detached when dropped.
    Cons:
    Not intuitive interface. Case is painted => will rub off. Painted not neatly. The instruction manual is too long and typed i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stash it, use it, I'm impressed.

posted by musiq021 on 11/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you've ever seen the price of digital tire pressure gauges, you instantly know this is a good deal, not to mention the depth checker. It has nice little audible beeps when you turn it on, and when it's finished checking pressure, The screen is easy to ...
    Cons:
    The depth checker has proven kind of useless to me, maybe because I don't even know what the depth is SUPPOSED to be, but it do...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent

posted by Lanchon on 10/15/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    digitally displays pressure and thread depth. I don't know how precise the measurements are, but they sure are repeatable. beeps to indicate when new pressure measurement is ready. measurements are almost instantaneous. easy to use. overall a nicely enginee...
    Cons:
    I'd prefer the case in black high impact plastic. I'm sure the silver paint will come off quickly and the case plastic seems li...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but can be perfectible on quality

posted by Kashvi78 on 09/18/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use but to start it push down the bouton and the same to select psi or Bar, The bar indication is just I compra the result with the result of gaz station an it's the same. Agreable lcd large display to read result.
    Cons:
    Like I said Good but can be perfectible on quality, the Psi measure can be good no good precision. no more no more no more no m...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections