DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Animob Kitty Cat Velvet Bag for Cell Phone and Gadgets
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Much beautiful plus cheap

posted by Cunee on 03/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - pleasant material on touch - removable hand wire belt - inside pocket - beautiful decoration - the colour is a bit darker than on the picture, but it is a nice colour
    Cons:
    - isn't from leather, how is declared, but never mind - mold mark are not so perfect, how would presented, but it is not worst
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cute

posted by sashimi8d on 06/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has a very cute design, both front and back of the pouch. I like the design, the fact that it's cute, but not too cute to carry around. There are two little pockets inside the pouch, that is great to divide my earphone with the ipod. You can remove the h...
    Cons:
    This might be a con for future buyer, it's not made of leather, it does not bother me though.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Soft miew bag

posted by lapovamurmurka on 04/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - beautiful bag - convenient zipper that opens it wide - two pockets inside, one can be used for storing the phone itself, the other for the headset, for example - wrist-strap can be removed if you like to - the colour is a bit darker than on the pictu...
    Cons:
    Well, to be honest, it's a velvet bag, not a leather one. Seams are not as neat as I would like, but quite OK. The lining is a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little bag, especially for the price

posted by moemdx on 07/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a really nice looking phone cover, even though it's not leather as the title suggests, but a velvety fabric. It has a pretty picture and a gold-like yellow hue. It fits my Sony-Ericsson mobile phone very well. It has two little pockets inside, which...
    Cons:
    There's no loop to attach it to a belt. That would have been useful.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections