Great set of lights – 30-LED 3M Battery Powered Christmas Light (Multi-color RGB LED 3xAA) Reviews
posted by captjimjam on 10/30/2008
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Various flashing patterns it cycles through.
- Red/ green/ blue (3 die) LED's which will output red, green and blue and a mixture of the colours.
- Heat shrink around where the LED is soldered to the wire.
- Runs of 3xAA batteries.
- Compartment door seems pretty strong, unlike what other reviews said.
- On/off switch.
- Colours don't cycle through to eachother at the same time on all LEDs (could be a con for some).
- Good value!
- The on/off switch has 'On/ Flash/ Off' written next to it, when in fact there are only two settings- random flash, off. It wasn't much of a con for me though.
-Useful lights for various applications.
-Safer to use then normal christmas lights- ideal for leaving unattended.
If you need some christmas lights/flashing LED lights then these are worth getting if you want them battery powered.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.