Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:335 (33%)
  • 4 Star:538 (53%)
  • 3 Star:132 (13%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Polisher

posted by rfl380 on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good plastic and a good combination of tips. Very practical for clean electrical contacts and clean teeths (with cotton aditament), also is good for nail but i don´t interesting in this.
    Cons:
    With rechargeable 1.2 V don´t have much power. This work well with new alkaline 1.5 V. This product should offer connector...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Powered Electronic Fingernail Polisher

posted by 1PROth on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the Powered Electronic Fingernail Polisher is quite good for fixing cracked or broken finger nails also works very well on thick toe nails that are very hard to cut
    Cons:
    Disadvantages include rapid discharge batteries, not very powerful engine. Dimensions bit too big
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by LigiaBalilla on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks really nice, comes with a pink bag and a plastic box to put the tips Comes with 5 tips for different purposes and instructions in english Good when using new batteries
    Cons:
    The engine is noisy, considering the size of the thing. For me, it is much faster to use a regular nail file I used it for a c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gift for a wife

posted by LetMeBe on 11/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Compact, in a bag for storage. It is convenient to carry. Is good enough for its price. Cheaper than counterparts.
    Cons:
    Poorly written instruction, hard to understand the modes of use. No batteries included. Battery polarity is not indicated in th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have for everyone!

posted by Kotomi on 01/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheaper than similar, store bought, items. So far it has worked good. The build seems good quality. Comes with 5 different tips, for all kinds of different purposes. It's fast and does the job well, both with hand and foot nails.
    Cons:
    The sound is pretty loud and annoying. The little bag for storage is too small for tips, unless you use brute strength to cram...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My wife loved

posted by xandynhu on 11/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I made a surprise for my wife and she loved, said he had seen on TV and everything was exactly what she imagined I heard complaints about engine noise that my only looks like it came well lubricated, it actually works very well, we must be careful to not ge...
    Cons:
    the battery just faster, better always use batteries to reload the battery latch is not very reliable, better to open and close...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect little Naildecorator

posted by QUEENBITCH1982 on 01/15/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - comes with instructions - comes with a pink bag - powerful when the batteries are full - batteries used is universal and are run on AA - the 5 sets has a box of its own - its small and light - Its very easy to use. - It safe me alot of time. - It come...
    Cons:
    - didn't come with batteries - doesn't run well if battery is not full - it makes a loud noise - the pink bag can only carry th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    does its job

posted by soph_iie on 12/12/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - comes with 5 sets - comes with instructions - comes with a pink bag - powerful when the batteries are full - batteries used is universal and are run on AA - the 5 sets has a box of its own - its small and light
    Cons:
    - didn't come with batteries - doesn't run well if battery is not full - it makes a loud noise - the pink bag can only carry th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty funny :D

posted by MixMix on 08/06/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Its very easy to use. - It safe me alot of time. - It comes with 5 diffrent replacement tips. - It runs on 2 AA's, which are available anywhere. - You get a "carring bag" with it, its PINK!.
    Cons:
    - the only Cons i think it have, is once you have plugged in a tip and begin to spin the motor, it makes an annoying sound.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by superspudz2000 on 05/22/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    SAVES TIME! FUN TO USE.
    Cons:
    a bit fruity looking. a discreet black one would have been better.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections