DX  » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Mini Flashlight and Universal TV Remote Controller Keychain
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
You need this, folks! – 2-in-1 Mini Flashlight and Universal TV Remote Controller Keychain Reviews

posted by Eeek5127 on 04/12/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Here is my pros haiku. This is how I am doing my reviews: Oh, little remote On my keys I take you out Off goes that TV.

Great build, battery included, easy programming, what more could you want? My led on it is very good. It is pretty bright and I'll use it to find the keyhole in my door. Plus, I want to screw with people. Why else get this?
Cons:
Let's here the con haiku:

Keychain clip- you're bad
That thing is going to fail
It will break too soon

The only complaint is that the key chain is kind of cheap. I'll more than likely keep it in my pocket anyway.
Other:
I have ordered from dx many times. This item is what brought me here. Some guys on a forum talked about where to get one and it took me here. I never thought about getting it, and now that I have, I am very happy.
Bottomline:
This is great stuff, guys. You can't beat the price and it is very usful. Remember, it only controls the tv- not a cable box or a vcr. If you can live with that- get it. Get it! Thanks, Deal Extreme!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections