DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Animob Kitty Cat Bag for Cell Phone and Gadgets
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7915 (79%)
  • 4 Star:214 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice quality and design

posted by lguerrero on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality materials and design, its package is very nice as well. This product looks more expensive than its price in DX and could be compared with popular brand products in the market. Its internal pockets result very useful for small adapters, memory...
    Cons:
    None at the moment.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love it

posted by andregio on 11/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love it. Been using this pouch for a year and a half now and cant ask for anything more. Build quality is great, including fabric and zipper and it fits lots of different phones, and you can put your headphones in there as well. Animob pouches are sold in...
    Cons:
    None at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Animob pouch

posted by Voronda on 09/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It looks really cute! The material is soft and the bag is a good size for a cellphone. It also looks very sturdy and the zipper is good as well.
    Cons:
    The 'lock' on the string that holds the pouch's zipper is lame. It does not open easily nor does it close entirely.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bag

posted by Adamoski on 07/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good design. - Has some separated compartments inside. - Cheap, but could be more cheap. - Very big size, can afford a iPhone. - The zipper works very well. - Protect phone from scratches and (maybe) small falls.
    Cons:
    - Can be oversized for small phones. - The capacitive screen adheres a little to internal material, can be boring put the phon...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Smart-phone carrier.

posted by JBVampok on 07/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Nice design. - The bag seems very sturdy. - Has a little pocket inside. - Fairly cheap. - Spacious enough to fit a stylus in with my device. - The zipper works well.
    Cons:
    - The strap broke immediately, don't let your device just hang inside this off your bag, or you may lose it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cute!

posted by dragonsnaker on 04/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very, very cute. - The build quality is also very good, it looks very well sown and cut. - The strap looks well built, and is very practical.
    Cons:
    - It's rather big. It's ok for an iPhone, or similar smartphone, but for other mobile phones, it is rather big. They kind of ju...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice bag to protect your mobile

posted by maybe on 01/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    * exactly what I wanted * very nice and cute * my Samsung B7722 fits perfectly in it and I believe most other mobiles will fit too * two small pockets inside for small stuff like sim cards or (micro) sd cards * I like how it feels, soft velvet outside ...
    Cons:
    * I don't know why it's calles a leather bag, I can't see any real or fake leather. But thats only a con because of the confusi...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the phone is like new

posted by eldorada on 11/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap, the good thing. my phone is now ruins and vivacious image may not be reliable. low price. handbag phone do not mix with other things. cute and easy to use.the phone is how to acquire new Explore each. different colors, so I change the phone cradle is...
    Cons:
    I do not see any minuses recommend it to everyone.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    favorite cell pouch

posted by rosemarymori on 11/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use and carry around all the time on wrist, protects cell phone well, cute, cheap, doesn't show dirt as well as the other ones so I've had to clean it less. Most are well made.
    Cons:
    I've gotten a couple with poor embroidery stitching. The straps clasp releases zipper once in a while when you zip the thing. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very very nice bag for Cellphones

posted by antaresrequiem on 05/05/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Excelent quality -Nice presentation and details -Comes with protective leather inside for cellhpones extra care -Excelent price
    Cons:
    -none!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections