Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Tips are sharp enough for all uses.
- Longer cables than those in leads that come with other multimeters so you can work more comfortably.
- Fit OK in my multimeters (2 of them, amateur tools, not professional ones).
- Well built.
- Nice prize, where I live you can only find worse leads at higher prizes.
- Maybe wires don't bend as easily as you want. It's not a big problem for me but some users may find it annoying. I suppose they will get more flexible as I use the leads.
I don't have any means to measure their impedance (my multimeters are not so accurate) so I don't know much is it. Anyway, other reviewer already talked about it.
Bought it because I wanted leads with longer cables. Seem to be also better quality leads than those I owned before.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.