DX  » Community » Reviews » The Big Bang Theory Series Bazinga Cotton T-shirt - Red (Size XXL)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice T-Shirt

posted by framonowsiak on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very good shirt, perfect for lovers of The Big Bang Theory. It has good confection, with strong seams and print on the chest is of good quality. Resisted the washings without losing the colors. Until now the shirt has not shrunk.
    Cons:
    The drawing in the chest lacks a bit of definition, some lines are not well. The stamp is heat sensitive so be careful with the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Så coool

posted by JellyBobkat on 08/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good fabrick, 100 % Cotton. The logo i good quality too. Washed 3 times and still look exacly the same. The red colour i intense, so remember to wash seperatly the first times.
    Cons:
    The sizes are af bit small, so the xxl i more like af big xl. But i was warned in another rewiev, så it fits just perfect....
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bazinga!

posted by Priscus95Cro on 09/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This shirt is great. It looks great, build quality is good, price is lower than any TBBT shirt I found online. Orginal red color is nice looking. I'm sure that every TBBT fan will notice you.
    Cons:
    Nothing, everything is great except material that is not usual on all shirts.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great looking shirt!!!

posted by maccabit on 06/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great size match ,nice quality , The shirt is it self a must have for any fan , bought the same day I saw it on some one else. The matterial seem of quality and feels good on the skin.
    Cons:
    The print is getting warm on sun exposure and a beat hot on the chest but not anything to bad.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bazinga!

posted by awdglf5 on 06/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bazinga! Awesome saying, awesome shirt. Sits proudly in my shirt drawer next to all my other nerdy shirts! Great gift for any nerd, any fan of the show or anyone for that matter. Starts conversations in public.
    Cons:
    Print is pretty average. Reminds me of those fake tattoos you get from showbags. After one wash it is starting to fade and chip...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections