DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Portable MP3 Music Speaker - Bronze (Pair/3.5mm Jack)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sounds good

posted by sanjuro81 on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You want to listen to music while on the move. These babies are perfect for you. Just charge them using an USB and take them with you. The sound provided is good enough and the built is ok (they are plastic) I like that the speaker membrane is protected so ...
    Cons:
    Not much. Guess they could be a bit cheaper and a bit better sound quality :) Oh, and the magnet that can sort of hold the two ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great speakers

posted by eyalc on 06/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great speakers, very loud and strong bass. the battery last for long then expected. i use them to hear music with mp3 player outside, in nature and a like. the magnet that keep those attached is very usfull. the sound is louder and better then my dell vostr...
    Cons:
    the power switch buzz in very high volume.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than average laptop speakers

posted by febeyfamily on 05/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sound quality isn't bad. Better than my HP-DM1 which is supposed to have good speakers for a netbook. They can be quite loud, as loud as you'd need small speakers to be. I haven't fully tested the battery, but I think they should last a few hours at least...
    Cons:
    -The casing looks like metal in the picture, but it is actually plastic. -The blue/red LEDs can get a bit distracting, but a si...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent speakers

posted by iampik on 12/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I like these speakers. They has excellent design, housing made of metal, loud and clear sound, really long battery life.
    Cons:
    Poor cable soldering. I had to solder one GND wire (USB-A connector). After that i had no problems with sound and power on the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections