Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Radio Control.
- Cheap Car
- 1/18 size, good for playmobils (although some modifications must be done)
- Build quality is not good. I unscrewed the car to make some modifications. Some screws were already missing, some wires were already "damaged" by one screw.
- A little bit faster for indoor usage.
- Only front seats for playmobils. (back seat is for the loudspeaker).
- When playmobils are inside, the top sticks out 2/3 mm.
It is a nice car. What I like more is the "realistic" sound and lights:
- You can turn on/off lights
- When you turn right/left, the corresponding light blinks.
- When the car is switched on, it makes engine sound (maybe a little anoying).
- When you turn back, it makes some beeps to notice it is going back.
- If you suddently change from forward to backwards, it makes a brake sound.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.