Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* They are fairly cheap (at least if compared to local prices)
* They look good on the lights
* Most attachments have a really "christmassy" look;
* Not necessarily a con, but the items are _really_ assorted, so it's hard to know what you will get (I ordered three packs and they had very distinct designs);
* If you are extra unlucky, you might get a package with a lot of dolphins (I'm serious, I got about 2 dolphins per pack). Nothing against this poor cute animal, but it gets tiresome by the time your fifth visit asks "why dolphins?" when they see your decorated tree;
* Some items have a large slot, making them easy to fall and, in a couple of cases, impossible to hold in the light;
I attached a photo I took from our tree, that shows some of these attachements.
I will probably buy a couple more packs for the next xmas.
Even though the package has little problems (dolphins), I liked it, overall (dolphins, dolphins).
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.