Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- It truly is a 720p camera. Picture quality is good especially in good light. In low light conditions there is some noise, but it's not bad.
- It's possible to switch date and time on video on and off.
- RF remote control is great.
- No "jello" effect when camera vibrates as in most cheap helmet cameras.
- A lot of mounting options included.
- Build quality seems to be good.
- Strong barrel distortion but that can be expected in such a wide angle lens.
- Vignetting from upper left corner.
- No option to use aaa batteries in case the li-ion battery runs out of juice.
- Sound quality isn't that great, but that can also be expected in a waterproof camera.
- Could be smaller.
- No night vision.
- Video is about 50MB/min in 720p mode.
- Uses same mounts as Oregon Scientific action cameras so if you own one of those, you can use them too.
- Can't say anything about how durable this product is yet. Some helmet cameras I've owned did not stand up to vibration and broke when they were mounted on motorcycle.
- Haven't tested operating time with battery yet.
- Sample video:
- A lot cheaper than competing products like Helmet Hero or Contour HD.
- Good value for money.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.