Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- image/video quality could be better but is good enough for the price
- very good build quality, it seems to be really resistant
- the controls are easy to use and intuitive
- multipurpose, lots of mounting options - can be used as a car camera, action camera (mounted to a helmet, etc) and many other
- the remote control is a nice idea, but would be much better if it had any recording indicator
- the battery can be easily replaced (easy to buy a spare one)
- strong noise in dark areas
- strong barrel distortion and vignetting
- long delays when turning on or off, or starting/stopping recording
- sometimes it's very hard to determine if it is recording or not, especially when mounted on a helmet (because of the delays and sound indicator not loud enough) - sometimes it's irritating when I have to unmount the camera to check if it has started recording or not and in some situations it's not that easy
All in all it's a very good product for the money and it's very useful.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.