Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Well quality material.
- Really waterproof (not sumergible)
- Wide angle
- Strong enought to handle vibrations. (off road motorcycling)
- Algo handles a few fell downs...
- Nice interface and easy controls.
- Very recomendable for "starting" filming hobby or enthusiasts with low budget.
- Nice filming quality (also very recomendable as security camera)
- More than enougth atachable options.
- well distance remote control
- Worst audio ever!
- Doesn´t have any kind of stablilizer. (shoud think about this)
- Doesn`t have zoom options neigther when tv plugged in.
- Too many cables and conectors.
- Battery could be better.
- Lack of screen shouldn't be a problem, but still is.
- "Lasser" option only works fine indoors (very low power lasser, you cant see it in a sunny day outdoors)
- Sucks at low ligth conditions and is a little slow adjusting at changes of ligth sun/shadow riding escenarios.
- Very exposed lenss (I never broke it, but it stills worrie me)
- Better if it doesn´t films sound and has option for external mic.
- Also should be better with only one conector (microusb) and forget about all other conectors...
I really have it, used it a few weeks, but after a few more weeks, it's on the closet gathering powder.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.