Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:674 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful for travelling and more!

posted by skullzao on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheaper then anothers universal travel adapter s that are sold in airports or something like this. For me, It was perfect because I travel a lot and I went to many countries with different kind of power plug. Works fine and also has an extra fuse. U...
    Cons:
    I think it could be a little bit stronger. Looks like just a plastic stuff.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    There are better products

posted by bkusel on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheap if compared to similar ones bought at airports or electronic shops. - Accepts many plugs. - There is a fuse protection. - Safety lock works fine with all adapters.
    Cons:
    - Any 3-pins plug (like the traditional american one) won't fit. European plug (such as sku 13525) won't fit either. - Buildin...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for travelling!

posted by Stefanzzz on 10/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was going on a trip to the United States (I live in Europe) and needed one of these adapters. The adapters in the store here were at least 3 times the price of this one and I didn't think they would be worth the price. I was right. I've used it a lot when...
    Cons:
    In the hotels we were in, it would sometimes almost fall out of the plug, because it was too heavy when we attached a cable. Bu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for well built adapter with fuse

posted by tim-tim on 04/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a well build universal adapter, a sturdy construction with an extra compartment for two spear fuses (came with mine at least). Since there is no ground connection it is good that there at least is a fuse. The safety lock is very good and practical and...
    Cons:
    The only negative thing I could find is that plugging cables in the adapter can be a bit hard since it is holes to fit all adap...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful for some countries

posted by Checho2222 on 05/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, as usual. I remember see the original version of this plug in the airport for 35 euros. So, for a fifth of it's retail price, you can't expect it to be as good as the original, but it's fairly good quality anway. It's very useful either for travelli...
    Cons:
    As I'm in Argentina, I've only tried the Australian plug, those with two flat inclined blades and the European one. European pl...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by Piggles on 05/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Supports, i think, plug types both input and output and works very well. Very easy to use and fits into the plugs perfectly and does not take up the space of 2 plugs like other adaptors are known to do. All the socket ends slide back into the adaptor easily...
    Cons:
    The price is quite high for what the product is compared to other adaptors but can find no other adaptors that support New Zeal...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections