Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Cheap if compared to similar ones bought at airports or electronic shops.
- Accepts many plugs.
- There is a fuse protection.
- Safety lock works fine with all adapters.
- Any 3-pins plug (like the traditional american one) won't fit. European plug (such as sku 13525) won't fit either.
- Building feels kind of cheap.
- No ground connection.
- Kind of hard to plug in cables for the first times.
It's a nice and practical universal adapter, but I recommend buying sku 41184 instead.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.