DX  » Community » Reviews » MP5 4.3" Touch Screen LCD HD MultiMedia Player with FM/Camera/HDMI/TF Slot - Black (800x480/4GB)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Zanga2 on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very good file compatibility, plays a lot of formats without any hassle and in fluid motion. - Easy to use menus and graphical interface, very intuitive. - It comes with some useful apps like calendar, calculator etc. - The radio works well and has good r...
    Cons:
    - Not really a con, but the screen being resistive it's hard sometimes to use it only with fingers (not with the pen)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Great Media Player!

posted by Undertaker666 on 08/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has a lot... Plays: mp3, wav, flac, and many more formats that aren't in the specs. plays video: mp4, mkv, and avi. may play more formats these are the only ones i found. has a camera, and lots of ways to play music, by genre, by album, by artist, or...
    Cons:
    the earphones that come with it are 90 CM long, so i can't use them if i put the player in my pocket. it did scare me the firs...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by sarolo on 08/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    . Quality in all the formats that it reproduces . The battery lasts a lot of time. . Possibility of connecting for HDMI . The tactile screen has a very good quality and answers very well. . It includes good earphones and comes with accessories it to con...
    Cons:
    . The games that it includes do not work . Up to the date none more.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent value movie player!

posted by skogs on 07/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Plays movies with surprisingly good quality. The lcd screen is really clear, with good colours and high resolution. No "choppyness" at all. The interface for watching movies is in fact quite good. You can very easily pause a film and returning to ...
    Cons:
    There are some noise at a constant level being sent to the earphones at all times. Sounds like som grounding issues. A little a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good player in a very good price

posted by swordmanus on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Elegant design, easy to use, very universal product. My wife travels hours by bus every day, and it is a big help to her spend the time and help to learn language.
    Cons:
    It has its tricks. We empty too much the battery when it arrived, so it did not charged. After few days (while I was cnaging le...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections