DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional Portable Retractable Tripod for SLR/Digital Camera
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheaper and light weigth

posted by HelitonCostaBRA on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It´s realy cheaper and light weigth, ease to carry in all ocasions and places. Is a good deal for this price, after clamp all conections it get better, and stand quite firm.
    Cons:
    The plastic connections seem weak, the material is realy aluminium, but it seem weak too, so is a cheaper tripod, general is a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good tripod in cheap price

posted by vkhaitan on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1)Very good with the digicams,DSLR with kit lens and in genral it can take the weigh upto 1kg not more than that. 2)Very lightweight,easy to carry for outdoor travel and very compact in size.
    Cons:
    1)Beyond 1kg it will be useless as for example when I use my Nikon D3100 + Nikkor 55-300mm lens it got unstable and can't stand...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality is good for me

posted by goldaDE on 11/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, quality is according to my thinking. Ready to use without reading any manuals. Handling of product is enough for international shipping. Contemporary design of aluminum hollow collapsible tubes and black plastic...
    Cons:
    Tripod has a light weight, not for heavy camera. For my small camera it's OK. Tripod legs retract with some ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good performance

posted by perezbozo on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very portable, easy to use and quick to assemble. has the right height for good shots of familiar scenes shot self. is very stable in all of the brackets extensions
    Cons:
    clamps tightened some not quite right, I recommend buying the hardware screws to improve this situation does not have very good...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cheap and portable retractable tripod

posted by Darkers on 06/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -The price is reasonable -The function are straight forward -It can pend the camera from one scene to another with ease -Its light weight makes it portable and apple to set it up quickly
    Cons:
    - Its light weight is a disadvantage to in some weather condition such as the windy ones. -Even though the it can pend the came...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wicked Buy!

posted by ScottXKX on 03/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is just unbeatable, and it works as any tripod I've used before, the height is good and it is extremely light. Comes with a regular liquid leveler on the platform, and multiple knobs for adjusting height, angles and tightness of screws. Just a r...
    Cons:
    Sometimes, it feels like it will break if I mishandle it, because of it's light mass, I weight it down when I have to reach ext...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap as chips...but it works for me!

posted by herovd on 08/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good price! one of this in a hardware store in my country cost $40 at least easy to use, I figured out how it works...no much science on it very lightweight, you can carry on easily Nice looking Aluminium made...oh and comes with a bag
    Cons:
    Lightweight! I won´t dare to take this tripod with my camcorder outdoors, a wind blow could bring down this stuff...unless...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections