DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional Portable Retractable Tripod for SLR/Digital Camera
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
cheap as chips...but it works for me! – Professional Portable Retractable Tripod for SLR/Digital Camera Reviews

posted by herovd on 08/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Very good price! one of this in a hardware store in my country cost $40 at least easy to use, I figured out how it works...no much science on it very lightweight, you can carry on easily Nice looking Aluminium made...oh and comes with a bag
Cons:
Lightweight! I won´t dare to take this tripod with my camcorder outdoors, a wind blow could bring down this stuff...unless you hold it The extensions are not very smooth but I cant complain for price.
Other:
Mine comes with the box smashed, but the tripod itself it was intact. as I said it feels very light, I am always afraid my Fujifilm S1500 goping to crash against the floor! You should hand this very nice and carefully.
Bottomline:
I dont expect great things about this product but even with this little bugs I´m pretty pleased with it. If you are not a pro photograph and just want to take some panoramics or make little videos, this is for you ...it worths the price? yes, definitely. Thanks DX! (Little advice: get this tripod and not the version without the spirit level, this is really useful)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections