DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Rechargeable Wireless Remote Control 4-CH R/C Helicopter
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:292 (29%)
  • 4 Star:715 (71%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SH 8829 Helicopter

posted by douglasmontes on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good helicopter at this price, Helicopter prettier, loads faster, prettier Helicopter, loads fast, can be upgraded using the Lama 3-4 kits.
    Cons:
    The package arrived somewhat smashed, the helicopter survived, but the TX was damaged, both sticks were loose and fell to the i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Shorter than I wished

posted by maristela.campos on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a good helicopter. It's very good to pilot. And the price is good too. I didn't payed any tax to receive in Brazil. It's almost a professional helicopter, because of the 4 chanels.
    Cons:
    The package has gone damaged and the remote control was broken. I already fix it by myself and it's ok. The helicopter is short...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SH 8829 Helicopter

posted by YPIndigo on 06/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good helicopter at this price. It is enough solid. You can use spare parts from Lama V4 - it is very big pros of this heli. Flying on this heli not difficult if you will training 1-2 weeks outdoors in no wind weather. Also this helicopter looks so nice...
    Cons:
    This helicopter not suitable to fly in the wind. Even light breeze make this copter uncontrollable. Transmitter has no connecto...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Heli

posted by Septoc on 11/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very good heli!!!! I would buy another one if i could very solid good build seems to be very strong
    Cons:
    Its very difficult to control for beginners.... i hit the wall like 10 times and the gyroscope drop off... but its not very har...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Helicopter

posted by Wanderpk on 10/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good quality on the helicopter built, it has a nice look also. - Hovers stable, after i adjusted the swashplates and trimmed it. - It flies around 10 minutes with the provided battery (800mah). - Can fly outside much better than most 3ch models, since wit...
    Cons:
    - The package arrived somewhat smashed, the helicopter survived, but the TX was damaged, both sticks were loose and fell to the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    heli

posted by Marchell on 09/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap and a full metal chasis. 2.4GHz radio, can be upgraded using the Lama 3-4 kits and i like the look
    Cons:
    cheap plastic on the joints and swashplate and blade holders, the bearing just fell from the swashplate after a few flights. A...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mi primer helicoptero

posted by manrusso on 06/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Entertaining a challenge. Good and attractive model. At first it deificil suit, but over time the machine control is easier. The material is more resilient than it looks.
    Cons:
    Dura still very little recharge. It has to be maneuvered with little wind, but it's easy to do sosobrar.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections