DX  » Community » Reviews » Designer's UV400 UV Protection Acetate Plastic Frame Tempered Glass Lens
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sweet shades!

posted by Lizette on 03/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    +Well built; sturdy hinges and plastic, glass doesn't scratch easily, feels nice and solid. +Comfortable; no problems when worn for a long time (I do have problems with my other brand sunglasses). +Price; it's a Ray-Ban for $15!
    Cons:
    - The leather case that came with it broke. (Button isn't attached that well)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice RB copy

posted by NikitaShvinagir on 03/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap sunglasses with a good design. Nice case. Presentable appearance and cute accessories. It is convenient to sit on the bridge of the nose and ears. Looks like an authentic RB sunglasses. Fashionable and noticeable.
    Cons:
    Small case - it is difficult and unclear how to put sunglasses into.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Is gooood :)

posted by guitarway on 01/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The eyeglasses is beautiful in appearance, has all the aspects of eyeglasses not "fake" Letters on the pin ESP: La gafa se ve bien en apariencia A simple vista tienen el aspecto de ser de la marca original tienen las letras grabadas en las patill...
    Cons:
    -I came with the cloth and loose papers and not in plastic. -addition did not come with plastic seal ESP: Me vino con la toal...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice like Rice

posted by Superfresh on 01/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When I got a look at these badboys i was like wow. Solid quality. You really couldn't tell the difference if you had these and a "real" pair of wayfarers side by side. It had all the signature markings in all the right places. Yes it is also etche...
    Cons:
    Don't drop them they will crack. Arms were a little stiff. The case and cloth are far from original quality and do not justify ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AWESOME QUALITY

posted by PogiSexy on 11/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This glasses looks like the real actual ray ban wayfarer! The design looks like the original one as i went to an actual designers sun glasses shop and compared the two! Both looked the same! Its built quality's good when i got it. I cant say much to the bui...
    Cons:
    The box was a little damaged and scratched. Its probably because of the The covers black clips scratched. Because you can see t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing sun glasses!

posted by rDrG26 on 10/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks like the real thing. Same size, same weight, same logos and a really good build quality! Carrying box and cleaning cloth are just like the real ones.
    Cons:
    None! Just the outside box came a little damaged, but who cares?
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow... skeptical at first but very pleased!

posted by Dreu on 08/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Construction - put together very well Feel - doesn't feel cheap, great built quailty look!!!! +1 - I have gotten alot of compliments
    Cons:
    My box came mangled... but since its shipping from china what can you expect.. right? Got here in about a month :(
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by JCTerror on 08/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Real RayBan logos where they are supposed to be. Came with a RayBan box, carrying puch and cleaning cloth. Feels very solid and safe, fits my face very well, not too small or too big.
    Cons:
    The RayBan box came a bit damaged but the glasses and the extras came just fine.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good replica

posted by frequency8 on 07/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Construction feels solid + Ray Ban logo on right lense as well as RB etched on the left + Ray Ban logo screwed on the arms + Hinge looks authentic + There is a piece of metal that looks like it may run throughout the arm
    Cons:
    - During certain angles from the sun I can see a small glare from the white of my eye on the lense when wearing them. Not too ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections